Monday, May 4, 2009

Big Sister

I got my new Pink Cat Studio stamps and was so excited to use them. I love this Lily image (I also think it is kind of cute my daughter's name is Lily), so I really wanted to use her. I stamped her with stazon ink and colored her in with SU! markers. I used design paper and cardstock from SU! as well as ribbon. The flowers were punched using my cuttlebug machine. Then I used my new twinkles from Taylored Expressions. They are so cute and little sparkling rhinestones in various colors. I use my SU! crystal effects to adhere the twinkles as the purse handle, center of the flower on her belt, and earrings. I also used it to add dimension to her purse and ponytail holders.

As I was making this card, I decided that I was going to send it to my friends 2 year old daughter because she is a big sister now. I really like it and I hope she does too.

thanks for looking!

~melanie

No comments: