Monday, April 26, 2021

Butterfly Birthdays!


More Butterfly birthday cards using Stampin up designer series paper.  The butterflies are die cut from the paper!  I was browsing the internet looking for a fun card template and saw this with the split diagonal cut front.  I used a rustic white paper and a soft pink card base.  The pretty pink and orange blotched designer paper peeks out from behind the split.   And for a little pizzaz, pink and dark yellow rhinestones.  And one of my favorite happy birthday die cut sentiments.


I mirrored the diagonal split on the inside with a pretty yellow butterfly in the corner.  And I love this fun sentiment for the inside of my birthday cards.

The next card does not necessarily have to be a birthday card, but could be!  This pretty blue color is complimented so well by the black and white.  I am loving white embossing on black card stock.  Today I used the sentiment "friends". so really this card could be used for any occasion.  
 


Inside just has a little bit of blue paper and a pretty blue butterfly.  Lots of room for writing a note to someone special.


Thanks for stopping by today!
~Melanie


No comments: