Wednesday, June 25, 2008



This is a mini album that I made for my mother to hold pictures of her grandchildren. I learned to make this mini album from my Stampin' Up! upline's upline, Seline. Very talented woman!
I did edit a little as I think the original had 6 pages, and I needed mine to have 10 for all of the grandchildren. It really is so simple to make.





To make this mini book, I used:
2 sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock
various scrap sizes of designer paper
SU tart and tangy stamp set
SU markers to ink up the stamps
SU scallop punch
SU white grosgrain ribbon 1/4 inch
a couple of eyelets
stampin dimensionals






Now all she needs to do is pop in pictures of the kids and she is all set to show off her mini album!

What a great little brag book!




1 comment:

Kimbeee said...

I love this idea and it came out really excellent! You have to show me how to make this for Chris' family.