Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Okay, I still cannot locate my camera cable! So, I scanned this card, the colors came out so dull! In real life it is so bright!
This is the card I made for my daughter Lily for her 4th birthday. We had a cupcake party. It was so much fun. All the kids got to decorate and take home 4 cupcakes, we had different color frosting and candies for on top. Anyway, the card was made using:
card stock - whisper white, yo yo yellow, lovely lilac and pink passion
ink pads- basic black and whisper white stamp pads
marker colors - pink passion, tempting turquoise, yo yo yellow and lovely lilac
accessories - purple eyelets, crystal effects and orchid fine cosmo glitter
I wish you could see this card in person, it is really so much more impressive. I need to find that camera cable!
Thanks for looking!
~melanie

No comments: