Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh, my poor neglected blog! I have been so bad to you.

Well, did you know that for the last year I have not had a camera? It makes it awfully hard to share my projects! Finally, last weekend I decided I NEEDED to get one! Summer is here, we had our family reunion coming up and my vacation from work. So I am happy to announce that I will now be able to stop neglecting my blog and post more! Yay!

Well, right now I am getting ready for my kids party. It is a playdate that I have had planned for a while and I invited all the kids from my 2 girls classes at school. I have not had many replies (I realize that it is a Saturday in the middle of the summer, so I am not too surprised) but we plan to have a good time. The sun i starting to come out and the girls are getting excited.

I PROMISE, my blog, not to ignore you anymore. I will be back later today to share on you.

I hope everyone is having a great summer and I will be back later :)

~ melanie :)

No comments: