Sunday, September 11, 2011

P is for Paola!

This card was inspired by this post on Procrastination Station. I saw these adorable note cards she made and decided I had to make some too.
One of my friend's daughter just returned from a month in Puerto Rico where she was visiting relatives so I thought I would make a card set for her. Paola's favorite color is (or was recently) purple so I knew I wanted to use purple, and I love purple and yellow together, so I chose yellow as well.
I cut the yellow card stock with my Papertrey ink die. Then I used my cricut to cut the fancy letter P. For the background purple, I ran my paper through my crimper. I put it all together and wanted to add a little bling, so I used these cute flower shapes with rhinestone centers that I got at Michael's.
I made a set of 10 with envelopes, so I hope Paola writes lots of letters and everyone enjoys receiving them!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Melanie :)

No comments: