Thursday, December 15, 2011

Craft Fair today

Is it really a week until Christmas? My how time flies...I have been so busy, just finished an online class as well as working and taking care of kids and trying to prepare for a craft fair. I only did one craft fair this year. I have only had craft fairs at 2 places, my work and my sisters. This year my work did not have the fair, so that left me with the one, a little less pressure. Next year my goal is to prepare in advance and to try some other fairs...out in public! lol

So, the fair today went well, not too busy, but got good feedback and reviews. Here are some pics of my table.



I was afraid I wouldn't have enough stuff and my table was packed! I did a wide variety, a lot of note pads and journals and then this year I added magnets. A big hit were the magnetic 2012 calendars with the 2 matching bottlecap magnets. Super cute.




Another big seller was the chapstick purses. Those I had seen online and then changed them up a little, they are too adorable!




Well, I had fun at the fair, and even more fun making the crafts.
I hope you all are having a great holiday season and if you need any stocking stuffers or other gifts (don't forget teachers and co-workers) let me know what you are looking for...I have some left. Hope to get it posted to my etsy store, but to avoid fees and shipping costs, let me know and I can get it to you.

Merry Christmas!
Melanie :)

No comments: