Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blooming with Love


So, the other night I went to a really fun meeting with my Stampin Up! upline. We made some neat projects and had a good time. Well, I had decided to participate in the team meeting swap. This was my first ever swap. It was a birthday theme and using only Stampin' Up products. I really don't have many birthday stamps, but just got this new stamp set : Blooming with Love and was dying to use it. The color combo came about because I only had enough of real red to make the cards the same for all of the participants. I worked with what I had and came up with this. I thought it turned out well.
Card recipe:

Stamp sets - SU Blooming with love and A little bird told me

Stamp pad- Basic Black

Accessories - Stampin Pastels, Real Red brad, Circle Tab punch, 1/4 inch white grosgrain ribbon

Paper- real red, yoyo yellow, gable green, whisper white


The swap was great because I got these great cards by some really talented ladies. It really got my creative juices flowing and I cannot wait to get into my room and do some more stampin!


Thanks for looking!


PS. On the business side: Great news! Stampin' Up now accepts customer credit cards! Visa, Mastercard or Discover.

Contact me today to book a workshop or place an order: melanie_edwards@verizon.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had used this stamp set to make a Mother's Day card. I had used different colors but the same wheel barrel and flower stamps. She just loved the card! She loves the personal touch the hand made cards give!