Friday, September 5, 2008

I've got an award!

My friend Selene http://stampinfunwithselene.blogspot.com has honored me with this award! This is my very first BLOG award!!!! I know I have mentioned Selene in my blog, she is very talented and very crafty :) check out her blog to see what I mean!
Now, this award comes with an assignment. I have to do the following:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from (see the link above)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Here are my selections in no particular order:
these are the blogs I check out daily or every other day and drool over their designs.

So, thanks again Selene!
Everyone else if you want to be inspired, these are 8 blogs definitely worth looking at!
happy stampin'
~melanie

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you so much Melanie!!! (Isn't this award the cutest??)
Please come chat with us right now in our release party thread!!!http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378361&page=15

Taylor said...

Thanks so much for the nice award, Melanie! Hope you have a great weekend!

Renée said...

thanks Melanie!