Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday Hero

I know it has been well over a week since I have posted, but I have not had much chance to do any cards or scrap booking lately. Sad I know. And, my digital camera has broken, so the cards that I have made, I had to scan and it does not do them justice. Anyway, this card was made a couple of months ago for my friends son. I just love this card.

This card was for a 3 year old boy. It was a Buzz Lightyear party, so I thought this little super hero was perfect. This card was really very easy to make. I chose Gable Green and Tempting Turquoise because it reminded me of Buzz. And Connor has red hair, so I colored the hero's hair red. This adorable image is from Pink Cat Studio. They really have adorable images. You know I love Lily and Billy stamps! Then I used lots of punches. My CM star punch and circle punch and my SU! Scallop circle punch.

This card was simple to make, came together quickly and I totally love it. Hope you do too. Thanks for looking!

No comments: