Monday, July 13, 2009

Upsy Daisy

I love this SU! Image Upsy Daisy! It is one of the few solid stamps that I have, because usually I love to color. What I did though is color my stamp. I used my SU! Markers to create multiple colors on one stamp and then breathed some (of my) hot air on the image to make sure it is moist and stamp....voila, multi colored image!

Ingredients:
  • cardstock: SU! Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery
  • ink: SU! Markers Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue and Garden Green
  • accessories: oval punch, scallop oval punch and certainly celery ribbon
This card is very simple, but I love the way it came out...one of my favorites!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I like the way this card came out. Its colors are nice and soft. Seems simple but very nice!

laurie said...

Very pretty. I like how you used the markers on the image!