Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wonderful Mother

Well that time of year is almost here....Mother's Day! All wonderful mother's deserve a beautiful card. I love this one and it was pretty simple to make.

Cardstock base is Real Red, branch is Old Olive, Bird is tempting turquoise. The DSP is from the Pink Flamingo paper pack. This is my favorite DSP paper pack. I love the colors, I never would have put Real Red and Tempting Turquoise paper together on my own, but when I saw these colors on the paper I was in love. It is a new fav combo of mine.
Image is from the Well Scripted set, stamped in tempting turquoise.
The adorable bird and branch was made with the Extra Large 2 step Bird Punch. How simple is that?

Look forward to more Mother's Day cards this week. Don't forget you only have one week left until Mother's Day!

~melanie

No comments: