Monday, September 13, 2010

Circle circus

I had so much fun making this card. I made my own designer paper.

I used the Circle Circus stamp set and stamped 2 of the circles in a random pattern over whisper white paper. I used Real Red and Brilliant Blue ink. I also stamped the red circle on the edge of the cardstock inside the card.
I used a stamp from the Everything Nice set and used my Stampin' Write markers to color the stamp to get the alternating colors on the sentiment. Then I stamped happy birthday inside the card.
A corner rounder, a circle punch, some real red ribbon and my card was beautiful!

Well, ready to start another week. I am able to post this AM because I have been up since 3:30 and not able to sleep! Finally after laying there for 45 minutes, I decided to just get up and be productive. I was able to design a Christmas card last night, so I am hoping to finish the set and photograph for you later tonight!

Have a great day!
~melanie :)

No comments: