Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to school week!

Well, it is that time of year again! I love that commercial on TV where the kids and dad are back to school shopping for supplies and the dad is cruising on the cart and the kids look horrified and the music is playing "It's the most wonderful time of the year...."

I am so glad that fall is coming. I like summer, but I love the cool weather of fall. Also, we really need some structure in our house right now. It has been so chaotic during the summer, staying up later, no routines. I am so looking forward to routine!

Above are my gorgeous daughters Allison and Lillian ready to go to the bus stop for the first day! Ally is in 2nd grade and Lily is entering Transition. Full days for both of them! :)

So, do you think I have gotten any stamping done this week? Of course not. I have spent the last 2 days doing errands and dragging along my 2 little ones. My husband thinks the house should be clean I bet, but it looks worse now than it did yesterday morning! I went to the grocery store this am and realized how tired I was, so I put half of the food away and left the non perishables all over and took a nap with the kids! That felt good! Now, waiting for the girls to get off the bus and then heading for a swim to my mom's...it's 95 degrees out today!
The house will get clean later :)
And, hopefully some stamping!
Thanks for stopping by, ~ melanie

No comments: