Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coffee Junky!

For those who know me...you know that I LOVE coffee! I live off the stuff. Sometimes I have to say to myself "stop drinking so much coffee and drink water". I have weaned myself down a few times, but I love a nice hot mug. Look at the steam coming of that mug...just what we need on these cold fall New England days...of course hot chocolate works too! Chocolate...yum!

I feel that lately I need a lot of coffee just to function. I just finished prepping for a craft fair at my work. (didn't go that well, not nearly as much traffic as last year. Then another girl and I realized that alot of the office staff were moved to different branches this summer. Oh, well!)
I am also studying for my Oncology Certification exam and am feeling stressed about that. Then, trying to get my daughter to her cheerleading competition and finish the season...I signed up to be team parent having no idea what was involved...lots of emails and asking for things from other parents! Just a couple more weeks. I am really looking forward to the cold, calm winter!
I do have one more craft show coming up. I will go to my sister's work for her annual craft fair. I figure I can try and sell all the stuff I have left from my craft fair and I am working on a few other things as well. So between all of this and my family and my full time job, I really love coffee (and sleep)!

I also plan on updating my etsy shop soon, so keep your eyes out for that. (link to right)

I really love this card. Why wouldn't I it has coffee and it is pink! I hope you enjoy this card and I hope right now you are enjoying a warm mug full of something good :)

Supplies All Stampin' Up!
cardstock: pink pirouette, riding hood red, whisper white
designer paper: SU retired
punches: corner rounder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border, scallop trim border
accessories: pink button from designer buttons subtles collection, hemp twine

Thanks for looking today!
~melanie

No comments: