Monday, October 25, 2010

Ruffled Birthday

I spend a lot of time surfing the web and browsing blogs and I often CASE (Copy and Share Everything). I must admit, I am very bad about remembering where I saw the original card to give proper credit. This happens partly because I take notes while sitting at my computer, I have sheets of paper all over my house with ideas and layouts sketched on them. Then, I take the paper down to my craft room and create a card. At some point I photograph the card and then eventually some of those photos get posted. So, by that time, I have long lost my little paper! I could be more organized, but then that wouldn't be me!
This card was made during the summer. The bright colors are a key to that, I am affected by the seasons and the feel of the weather as to what colors I use in a card.
I used my SU! scallop border punch and cut strips of SU! cardstock and punched the edges. then, I lined them up, glued them together and trimmed the edges to make them even.
The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Well Scripted Set.
Ribbon came from Michaels craft store.
I hope you enjoyed this card, I am off of work today and have a few projects to work on: Birthday card, Thank you cards, Cancer Survivor Card and an Anniversary card for my hubby!
Thanks for looking, have a great day!
~melanie :)



No comments: