Friday, August 12, 2011

more yoga :)


I know my last photo posted was a yoga card, but I like to play with a new set when I get it, so I have a few more yoga cards. This card is the first square card I have made! Can you believe I have not made any square cards before?

So, again, I wanted to color with copics. I stamped this image 3 times and colored it with different colors. But, I realized again, that all of my copics are bright colors, and at first I had a hard time figuring how I would make this card. I mounted the 3 pics on a hot pink strip of paper, then I searched my stash and found the other pink polka dot paper, dug through my prima flowers and found this polka dot flower and it just all kind of fell together from there. I like the old olive cardstock and leaves, it kind of grounds the bright colors of the card, don't you think?

Well, I went from looking at those bright colored images for a few days before I came out with this card and in the end I really love it. I hope you enjoyed peeking today, I will show the other 2 cards I made so far with this set tomorrow.

~melanie :)

No comments: