Friday, May 23, 2008

Babies!


A couple of our freinds just had baby girls. I made these adorable cards. I first saw them on splitcoast stampers, then a tutorial on Lauren Meader's blog: http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/05/create-your-own-onesie-card-tutorial-and-important-note-please-read/
You really should check it out, these are so cute and not too difficult to make.
I used white cardstock for my onesie, but have seen in baby blue and pink and patterned paper too, all look adorable. I also used Stampin' Up! Pink Passion paper as well as Pink Passion and Green Galore markers. Images were stamped in basic black. One is a Stampin up image, the other a stamp from Michaels. I used my CM hole punch to punch the legs and neck and then my scallop punch to make the ruffles. The snaps are eyelets set with my cropadile. You can't see from the picture, but above the snaps and on the sleeves the paper is scored to look like a seam.
You really should try this, so adorable.
Drop me a line and let me know how it comes out if you do.
Happy Stampin'
~melanie

No comments: