Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trees Three

I really need to get to do some more stamping. This card is an older one, I can't seem to find time to stamp lately! Bad me! We just got back from 4 days of camping, then it is home for 2 days filled with appointments and prior engagements, and then off to the family reunion for the weekend. Monday I start my new job. I am so excited and nervous. I will be not be working weekends so I need to get more stamping in!

The card above was made using a Trees Three set from SU. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the background paper. Even though the paper is green, it reminded me of wind. I wanted to use this cool pink ribbon I had got at Micheal's. I found some polka dotted DP in hot pink too. Originally I would not have thought to put these colors together, but in the end I like the results.

No comments: