Friday, October 9, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

This is a card that I made for a friend of mine at work celebrating her 40th wedding anniversary. The image was stamped and colored with stampin' up! markers. I used the blender pen to pick up color from the marker and place it on the flowers and leaves to create a softer look than coloring directly on the image. The sentiment was colored my coloring the stamp with my marker and stamping on the card.
I love this color paper and ribbon. It is Rich Razzleberry and one of the current SU! "In colors". I LOVE it!
I also used my decorative edge punch to create the pretty boder on the paper.
I was very happy with how this card turned out. It was to her and her hubby from all of us at work, so I hope she and everyone else like it!
Thanks for looking!
~melanie :)

No comments: