Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Can you believe it is October already? I have been so busy. I just did my first craft fair today and it was great! I had so much fun and I sold lots of my stuff and it was really great for my self esteem! Everyone was so generous with their positive comments, thank you all!

So, I am posting today pictures of me and my table at my craft fair. It was at Lowell General where I work FT as a nurse. Stamping is my hobby although my husband might say obsession!






Here are some closer looks at my table:








Well, now that the fair is over I am sure my house will be cleaner! I won't have to spend so much time in my craft room locked away! I do have quite a few orders to fill though, so I will still be busy. Christmas time is coming soon! Now that I am doing more, I plan to be updating my blog more often so check back for more projects.

Thanks for looking!

Happy Stampin'

~melanie

1 comment:

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

This looks great...must have been a lot of work.

P.S. There are other people besides your family that look at your blog!!!