Saturday, April 10, 2010

Margaritaville

I decided to post this card today because last night I had a Pampered Chef show and served Margarita's to my guests! I love margaritas and I have not had one in months. They were so yummy. I had several!

All materials for this card are Stampin' Up! The layout was from Taylored Expressions.
I stamped the image and sentiment with Tempting Turquoise and colored the image with my stampin write markers. Then I used crystal effects on my "glassware" to give it shine. Thainking about it now, it would have been really cute to "pop up" the umbrella by cutting out a second one and placing it on a piece of a dimensional. Oh, well. Next time. I always come up with new ideas from cards that I have made previously.

Well we are aiming to have a beautiful sunny weekend here in Massachusetts and I am hoping to enjoy it as well as get some crafting done. Hope you all enjoy your weekend too.

~Melanie

1 comment:

Jen Dunham said...

Hi Mel, Thanks for having me over for the Pampered Chef show. I did try the mango margarita and it was good. I love this card. Its very cute!