Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Christmas



I made more Christmas cards! This one was so easy and so pretty!

I used Bashful Blue card stock, cut in half 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded to make a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size. I ran my folded card stock in my Elegant Lines embossing folder (page 216) through my Big Shot (page 206) so only the front would be embossed.
Then I used Basic Pearls (page190-a great product, self adhesive) in a couple different sizes to add a little bling! I also used smooch spritz in Vanilla Shimmer (page 197) to add a lotta bling and sparkle to the entire card front.
Finally I used my 5/8" Organza Ribbon in Whisper White to tie a knot along the left side.

I really love how this card came out. And even though my description sounds long, it was pretty simple to make.





I have also made another one with Rhinestones and Silver cord and stamped in Happy Birthday! A quick and easy card that can be changed for any occasion.


I hope you enjoyed this card. I will probably try and make some non Christmas cards in the next few days. :)

Thanks for looking!
~melanie

No comments: