Saturday, March 13, 2021

 Long time no see!  I have not posted anything on this blog in years!  I have been busy with other things...my craft room has seen better days!  I decided that i wanted to get back into crafting and making cards and since I love to share what I've made, re-visit this blog!  

I wish I had taken a before picture of my craft room (no, really I don't because you would be horrified!)  I have been cleaning up on weekends in there and I have tossed out 7 garbage bags of who knows what.  The craft room kind of became the we don't know where to put it, oh, the craft room...or so it became known "the crap room". Well, it is time to take that room back!  After removing the garbage and the 3 oscillating fans i found being stored in there, I am not left with an organization problem...but still some room to work!  

This card was made for my nephew whose grandfather had just passed away.   Honestly I can't even tell you what products I used to make this card as it was made with whatever I could find at the time.  



I do know that these are stampin' up! stamps, but from which set, i am currently at a loss!  The stamps were just laying about in bowls, not with the sets they belong!  I really do have a lot of work ahead of me in cleaning up! 

It may sound weird, but I do like to make sympathy style cards, or they could be just thinking of you cards.  I usually use a floral print and color them in.  I have found myself the last few weeks perusing card blogs and really loving the floral ones. 




I have also just gotten myself a beautiful new set from Stampin' up! called Celebrate Sunflowers which I cannot wait to begin to play with!  So, stay tuned for that!  As well as my new chicken sets that I have been making birthday cards with!

So, hopefully it won't be years before I am back on here!  I look forward to sharing more soon, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Mel! Glad you have found your way back to card making and doing something that makes you happy! :)