Friday, March 26, 2021

Pampered Pets

 I love this adorable stamp set, and I knew my daughter would too.  We decided to sit down and play with it last week.  We also have the dies to cut out the pets and decided we wanted to do that for the card.  Sometimes I have an idea in my mind of what to do and others I don't, so I search for inspiration.  We googled card layouts and picked one that we liked and set out to make these cards.  I chose to use the cat stamp and she chose the dog (and you will see we didn't die cut them because we forgot we wanted to!)





We had a lot of fun coloring in our images with our Stampin' Up!  blends markers.  Sophia did a great job!  She shaded the dog fantastically (is that a word?).   She used a little black rhinestone on the dogs collar, and I used a little crystal effects on my butterflies to add a little bling!

You can see the layout we chose had 3 rectangles and i laid mine horizontal and she did hers vertical.  Then we both decided to decorate the inside of our cards (we DID use the dies!  lol) by using the paw die and cutting out the cute little paw prints from our lining layer so the color of the card base showed through.  

It was a lot of fun stamping with her...hope we get to do it again soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Melanie

Stampin up! Pampered Pets stamps and designer series paper



No comments: