Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another birthday card


Again I used the Taylored Expressions challenge TECC62 for my layout.
All of my accessories are stamping up. The card is 41/4 x 4 1/4 in Only Orange and the cupcake image is stamped in this color as well. The image is from the hostess level 1 Darling Dots set. It is circle punched mounted on another circle and the circle scallop punch. The designer paper is from the Rainbow Sherbert paper pack and matted on a square of tempting turqouise cardstock. I used 2 strands of 1/4 inch gross grain ribbon in tempting turqoise and then stamped the sentiment in a Family Phrases stamp.
I really love the bright vibrant colors of this card. I think it would be great for any kid's birthday!
Well thanks for looking!
happy stampin!
~melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you used, very vibrant.