Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scrapbook pages

Okay as I promised I have pictures of my scrapbooking accomplishments. 5 pages this weekend! may not sound like a lot, but it IS definitely!
I really love Stampin Up! Simply Scrappin kits. I used Hoppy Memories (19.95)
They come with cardstock, design paper, and nice thick stickers to work with, all color coordinated.
I did 3 pages from the zoo:


The first page uses only the cardstock and then a few coordinating stickers. On the upper right corner sticker, I journaled a little.

The kids had fun at the zoo, and I took a few animal pics, so I decided to place the animals and the kids eating ice cream on the same page (my sis has the same pic and she used a sticker next to it that was a sign that said "don't feed the animals") Here is close up of the kids:


The next 2 pages show the kids playing on the zoo playground. the word play is actually stickers, the design paper is from the packet. Then I STAMPED on my Scrapbook Pages. This is the first time I have ever done that. I used the lion from the Wild About You set and a monkey from another set that I cannot remember the name of right now. It was fun.





and 2 pages from decorating Easter eggs:

Again, the design paper is from the Hoppy Memories scrappin kit. Then I used Gable Green cardstock for the background, and I used my CM circle cutter to cut Apricot Appeal and Tempting Turquoise cardstock. I again stamped on my pages in Tempting Turquoise ink with the bunny an older SU set. Then I used my CM oval to draw a turquoise oval and line it for journalling. Lastly, I added Prima flowers with SU button centers. Again, I have never used embellishments like this on a scrapbook page, so this was new for me.

Well, thanks for looking! Hope you liked!
~melanie


No comments: