Friday, July 10, 2009

girly bot


As promised...I have my girly version of a robot card. Again using Lots of Bots set from SU! and new in colors.
Ingredients:
  • stamps: SU Lots of Bots
  • cardstock: white, SU! basic grey and melon mambo
  • DSP: SU! razzleberry
  • markers: SU! rich razzleberry, melon mambo, garden green, going grey
  • accessories: misc. small flower punch & brad, SU! black 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, SU! scallop border punch, dimensionals
In this set this image actually comes with an I'm sorry message, but when I mounted my stamps, I cut off the sentiments and mounted them on the side of my blocks. I decided not to make an I'm sorry card, but used the get well sentiment from one of the other bots.
I think I did okay with my "girly" design, I proved to my daughter robots are not for boys only!
Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

No comments: