Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Human!


As promised I am sharing a card I made with my new goodies! I stole away from the family this morning and was able to make this cute card.
I made it for a boy birthday, so I wanted to keep it fairly simple. This cute set is Lots of Bots (page 82 of catty) I used new "in color" SU! cardstock... crushed curry and dusty durango on top of a base of basic grey which I used a versa stamp to create the screw and nut background image. This year SU! also has coordinating "in color" markers to match the cardstock and stamp pads, so I used them to color the bot in...crushed curry, dusty durango and bermuda bay!
I could not find my metal gromets that I wanted to use, so I used metal brads for accents. The bot is cut and popped up on dimensionals.
Well, I hope you like. Tomorrow I will have a card that is a "girly robot" as my daughter told me that robots were "boy" things!
Thanks for looking!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments: