Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thank you Fairy Much!

This adorable card was made for a friend to send a thank you to a lucky little girl. The image is from Pink Cat Studio. The sentiment inside says "thank you fairy much". My paper for this card is all Stampin' Up! Probably alot of retired paper because I am a paper hoarder! I have LOTS of paper but it is all so beautiful! My friends think I am crazy because I get excited for buttons and ribbon, but as fellow cardmakers/crafters/artists/etc. I know you understand me!
The image is colored with SU markers. The beautiful ribbon is from Michael's, I don't even know which brand, but I know I love to use it on cards...it is so soft and pretty. And the buttons are randoms from Walmart. I love to shop around for supplies. Of course I love Stampin' Up! (or else I wouldn't be a demo). I love the cardstock and how every color coordinates between ribbon, paper, buttons, designer paper etc. I also love to shop for supplies anywhere I can find a good deal. I spend the bulk of my money on SU!s great stamps and accessories, but if I can find a bargain, I will! LOL
Well I hope you enjoyed this beautiful card...it is one of many I have made recently...I am on a crafting roll. I plan to try and post daily or every other day, so I hope you check back frequently and if you see something you like or have a suggestion or idea, please post a comment. I look forward to your feedback!
Have a Happy Day!
~melanie :)

1 comment:

christine said...

I love these fairy stamps, the cards always come out so cute!