Friday, February 11, 2011

This card is a snow tubing invite I made for a friend. I smudged out the personal details.

I used my computer and my Stampin' Up! Digital Studio to make the words and snowflakes for the background. Then I punched cut the paper to fit on a 5x7 card.

The girls favorite color I thought was purple so I paper punched the sledding girl with purple colors. I used a variety of my SU! punches. I used the window punch to make the slider. I followed this tutorial http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2010/1...nner-card.html After I had finished making all the little sledders, she changed her mind to orange being her favorite color, so I mounted the white paper onto orange for stability. I found that this actually helped the girl roll a little easier.
The little girl on her sled rolls up and down the side of the card! Super fun to make and super fun to play with!

It was alot of fun to make the invites and she totally loved them. I even managed to find orange envelopes for them!

Thanks for stopping by today,
~Melanie

1 comment:

christine said...

I thought this idea was very creative and the moving tubing girl added an element of fun to the invitation! Adorable