Saturday, July 23, 2011

Contest Play

So today I decided to play along with some contests over at papertrey ink. It seems every hour there is a new contest challenge. I have made a few cards to go along with the challenges. Some I like, and some that I hated! May not share those ones. That's the way it goes sometimes, things just don't come out the way you invision!
I have a limited supply of papertrey ink products, so I did try to use what I had, but some of the products are stampin up also.

Above is the first card I made. It is challenge #2. to use razzberry fizz and charcoal grey
The stamps are papertrey, the die that I cut the white paper is papertrey and my cardstock is papertrey. Ribbon is from Michaels and the buttons from SU!.


Next, I did challenge #6 to use punches to make notches in the side of the card to wrap baker's twine around. This card is so simple, but I like it. The sentiment is SU, and the flowers are using Papertrey dies. I used 2 of them and then mounted them with a blue brad.

I must admit, I am notorious for not knowing the names of the colors, supplies, etc. Sorry!

Hop over to papertrey and have some fun.
Melanie

No comments: