Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wild 1st Birthday


Today we have a first birthday party to go to. And, I wanted to make a great card because the family of the birthday girl is very crafty, so I need something good. I love this card:

AND, I actually can tell you what supplies I used!
Recipe:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Pure Poppy; SU!, Whisper White, Pool Party
Designer Paper: from DCWV Animal Crackers Matt Stack
Stamps: SU!, Wild About You; Papertrey Ink, Tiny Treats Birthday
Dies: Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics Die, Cricut Machine to cut 1, SU! 2 1/2 inch circle punch
Ink: SU! Blushing Bride and Real Red

I used supplies from 4 different companies! I think they came together wonderfully?
I hope you enjoyed looking today, now I need to go and get my kiddos ready for the party!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Melanie :)