Saturday, April 3, 2021

Easter Blessings!

Happy Easter! I had so much fun this year making Easter cards.  I made a couple of some of these designs, others I made similar cards, but each was a little different.  All of the stamps used were Stampin' Up!  Most of the paper is Stampin' Up too!  Their paper really is so good, no comparison to the store bought stuff.  Much better quality to work with.  

First I used this beautiful daffodil stamp and colored it with my blender pens, love using those, fun to color!  This card is so pretty and elegant, especially with the fancy Easter Blessings font.


The next two cards were very fun!  I actually CASED these cards (CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything) from an adorable card I found on the internet....I have been searching so I could show you the original, but i can' t find the post anymore!  But, I loved the idea of the easter egg garden with this crazy chicken!





Lastly, I used this cute little bunny.  I just colored his ears and gave him a few pink highlights.  Then he was mounted on this pretty pink scalloped border circle.  I tried a couple of different looks, brights and pastels.  



I hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I have enjoyed making them. 
 Have a Happy Easter!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Melanie 

No comments: