Saturday, August 23, 2008



My sister Kim saw the mini album I made for my mother for Mother's day and decided that she needed to make some of her own for her in-laws. She is in Ireland right now and she made these great mini books to bring to her husbands family. She used one of the Simply Scrappin' kits from Stampin' Up! and some 12 x 12 whisper white cardstock and this is what she came up with! Isn't it great? I love the Simply Scrappin' kits because they come with 2 colors of textured cardstock, 3 designs of double sided patterned paper and 3 design sheets of cardstock stickers. She made 3 of these mini albums with lots of leftovers for other projects. Hopefully she will take lots of photos and Ireland and make a scrapbook! For these books, she was planning to put pictures of her 2 children on the first page and then leave the others open for the recipient to fill with photos they take of the kids during the trip. Her kids are 2 and 6 months and this is their first trip to Ireland, as well as my sisters, where there father comes from. Some of the family has never met them, so this is a very special trip. I wish them a great time and I cannot wait to hear about the trip!











No comments: