Saturday, August 16, 2008

Stampin' with the kids




We had a stamping party at my house a couple of weeks ago with my niece and my sisters.


This is my daughter Allison and my niece Megan with the cards that they made. They had so much fun and they made their cards so intricate. We used the pirate stamp set and wheel from stampin up. They decided after taking the picture that the cards were not done and colored in every detail afterwards. Ally's completed card is here.






The kids had so much fun using the stamps and the markers. These cards were for a party we had the next day. Megan also made a couple of other cards and decorated a baby formula container to put in her bedroom for storing small objects:

I really was so impressed with the attention and details they put into their work as well as to the level of creativity involved. Great job guys!

~melanie

No comments: