Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MY ORDER HAS ARRIVED!!!

Today was a great day! Not only did my daughter have her first day of kindergarten: See Allison getting on the school bus here:

but...my SU order came. This was my first purchase from the new catalog and I am really loving the stuff. I spent my afternoon (while the kids were napping) sorting stuff and mounting my stamp sets! I am so excited, I cannot wait to play with my new goodies! I will be working on my daughter Lily's birthday invitations tonight. I have made some of the cards so far, but was waiting for my new stamp sets and supplies to completed them. Stay in touch for them and all the other new goodies I will be having fun making!

Congratulations Allison on your first day! I am so proud of you for taking the bus and going to school alone, you are really such a big girl now!

~melanie

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

OHHHH. She's so cute Melanie! My daughter starts preschool on Friday and I'm nervous. how does that happen? come visit my blog, there's something for you there!