Monday, August 11, 2008

New Ideas Book and Catalog from SU! Now available!

OMG! I love it! Today is the day the new SU Ideas Book and Catalog is available and I want everything in it! There are great new stamps and awesome new In Colors papers and stamp sets. Also, lots of cool new accessories and papers. Check out the scrapbook sets... love them!

So how do you see the new catalog? go to www.stampinup.com and check it out!

How do you get a new catalog? Host a workshop in your house or a catalog party. Also available for purchase for 9.95 each

Now for the fun stuff:
1. Stampin' Up! is having a Never Before Seen Stamp sale. Select sets are 15% off for a limited time. http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/11559.asp
2. Mass is having a tax free weekend, this weekend (August 16th and 17th). I will be placing an order on Sunday the 17th at 5 pm. Call me this week and I will order your goodies with no sales tax on Sunday (we also accept CC payments now)
3. And my own promo: To celebrate the new catty, if you place an order with me this week over $45. you get an 8x10 pack of cardstock (24 sheets) in any of the new in colors of your choice. Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss or Pacific Point

Take advantage of one of the offers, or take advantage of all three: order new stamps at 15% off by Sunday and spend $45, get free paper and no sales tax!

So check out the new catalog and call me soon. (You will need to call me on my home phone in the eves 978-649-1853 and not on my cell as listed beside, as I was robbed this past weekend and my cell was stolen along with my ipod out of my car in my own driveway! :( or you can email me and tell me when and how to best reach you)

Happy stampin'!
~melanie

No comments: