Saturday, August 21, 2010

Always

Well, I have been having fun this week in my craft room! This is the first card I made for the colourq challenge. But then I decided to use my second card. Usually, when I start to play with certain colors or papers, I make a few cards with them at once.

This stamp set is Always Elegant (page 67 of Idea Book and Catalog)
I stamped the image in Wild Wasabi multiple times across the Vanilla Card stock, then flipped my stamp and stamped in the opposite direction to fill in the blanks...I made my own DSP!
I then used Cherry cobbler to stamp the Always sentiment and to border the Vanilla Paper. The main card stock is Baja Breeze.
The ribbon is taffeta Daffodil Delight and a cute button.

Super Simple, but Always Elegant!

Today we are getting ready for my daughter's Cheerleading Jamboree! She is 7 and so excited to cheer for a game! So, I gotta get my butt in gear and get myself and her ready!

Thanks for checking out my card today, have a great weekend!
~melanie

No comments: