Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Christmas!


What Christmas? It's not even Labor Day! Well, I need to start thinking Christmas.
I made a few sets of Christmas cards this week. Here is the first:



The layout for these cards was from Taylored Expressions TESC125
I thought the layout was so cute, then I saw my new Christmas DSP from Stampin' Up! and I thought the cirlces in the sketch reminded me Christmas ornaments.
I added pearls and then used my new smooch spritz to shine up the cards (you can see from my picture that I am not good at photographing glossy items, but you can imagine the effect!)

Well, it certainly got me in the mood for Christmas card making and I will be making more soon!

Happy End of Summer!
~melanie




1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

what pretty Christmas cards! love the glittery smooch!