Friday, August 20, 2010

Tea Time



I am really loving all these cute cards with tea and coffee themes. This card was made using SU! Morning Cup set. This card is all Stampin Up!

So, I mentioned that I love to do sketch challenges right? Well this time I decided to do a color challenge. See ColourQ challenges at http://colourq.blogspot.com/
I did improvise a little because my ribbon is actually Marina Mist, but it blended in nicely!


So, we all make mistakes right? Well check out the image below. This is my card before I had to fix my error. Do you notice it? I stamped my sentiment crooked! Why did this happen? Because I was being too lazy to use my super easy Stamp-a-ma-jig tool which would ensure that my image would be placed exactly as I liked it to be.

So, I had to fix this by getting a new piece of vanilla card stock and then restamping my image and mounting it on cherry cobbler card stock after rounding both top edges. Actually, I like the new card better. I guess good can come from mistakes.

I hope you enjoyed this card and remember....it can always be fixed!

~melanie

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Melanie~ This is one cute stamp set! Thanks for playing the CQC!