Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love You Much


Okay, can you tell that I love pink and green together? This was a quick card I made using many of the same card colors from the other day's card.

For inspiration I was flipping through some of my old Stampin' Up! Idea book and catalogs (they are great for references you know, so don't toss them after their year is up!) I saw a card with this layout. I thought, how cute! I could do that easily. So......

I used a pink cardstock base, punched a few shades of pink and green with various sized circle punches and a few with designer paper. A little ribbon, a pink sentiment in a circle and voila! I have created a super cute and easy card.
Think of the possibilities! Flowers! Stars! or even butterflies! What a quick and easy layout! Think outside the box (or circle) LOL

I hope you enjoy this card, thanks for looking!

~melanie :)

No comments: