Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rub ons!


Today I just wanted to share with you a couple of cards that I did not even use stamps on, but rub-ons! Stampin' Up! has these really cute coordinated rub on sheets in different colors and designs.
First I used this cute little owl image rubbed onto So Saffon card stock and then trimmed with scissors. I used Sahara Sand printed designer paper bordered in Tempting Turquoise and mounted on a base of So Saffron. I rubbed on the hello sentiment and the leaves/tree like images. Finally a knot of tempting turquoise gross grain ribbon. Super Fun.
Next, I used a base of Old Olive Cardstock and rubbed on the funky flower image. I knotted a Real Red designer button knotted with a piece of twine mounted on the flower with mini glue dots. Then I did stamp! The Birthday wishes sentiment is stamped in chocolate chip ink. Finally I rounded the corners at the bottem of this card.
Both of these cards were made using the Play Date rub-ons set. I love it, it is very cute and funky!
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
~Melanie :)

No comments: