Friday, March 25, 2011

Thinking Spring!


I am thinking spring! Are you? It certainly doesn't feel like it though. The weather woman says the typical high for this time of year in Massachusetts is 50 degrees. We have been lucky to hit 4o lately! I am happy that the sun was shining bright today though...I am ready for the sunshine and all finished with the snow for this year....let's hope Mother Nature agrees with me. This card below reminds me of spring...

I really wanted to do something with craft color. So I cut this circle image and paper pierced around the edge. I used this pale green card stock for the base and stamped my "all my thanks to you" image in basic brown ink and punched out using the tag punch. I used this craft designer paper for the background. I also loved this daisy ribbon. So when I saw this adorable flower pot button that I adhered with a glue dot. Then for my own daisy, I used a yellow button and a smaller brown button in the center. I thought it came out very cute! I felt it tied the whole card together.

Well, we are going to start week 2 of spring soon, so lets hope for some of that spring like warmth!

Have a great weekend! :) Enjoy your family, friends and life!
~melanie

No comments: