Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sew Cute!

I love these new SU! Sets. They are called Sew Suite and Pattern Pieces (available in the mini catalog through April 30th)
I had to have them and I am so glad I got them! Fun to work with. I used to sew a lot too, so I think that pulled me in. I accessorised the set with the paper and buttons from the sale-a-bration catalog - free with a $50 purchase. Pretty cool huh?
The dress forms are so cute, and so in right now. I punched them 3 times and then I punched a 3rd time on the back of the paper I wanted to use and cut it out and paper pieced on top of the middle form.
I had a lot of fun making these and a lot of other cards lately.
If you like these and want to see others and purchase, check out my Etsy store link to the right of my blog. I plan to update my store with lots of new merchandise this weekend. How fun is it to receive a card in the mail, for a birthday or just to say hello? And how special for that card to be handmade? Says I love you or I'm thinking of you! Prices are comparable to store bought cards, but so much more special!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend! :)
~Melanie

No comments: