Friday, April 8, 2011

Doily Birthday


I love this card! I have been seeing cards with doily designs all over lately! So, I actually bought paper doilies at the grocery store and decided to make a card with it! I love it.
I love the colors pink and grey together, I found this designer paper from SU in my stash and thought that I would bring out a little of the yellow color as well.
The sentiment was stamped on white card stock and using multiple punches I created a background for the image. I used designer label punch, oval scallop and circle scallop punches all from SU. Then I used my big shot to cut out the grey leaves. It has all been accented with these cute faux pearls.


Inside the card I used my SU punch to create the bottom border and on top I used one of my CM corner punches to do the corners.
Wouldn't this be a great birthday card to receive?
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Melanie :)

No comments: