Monday, April 11, 2011

I uncovered my sewing machine!

But not to sew fabric, I have sewn on my first card!

It was fun! I made this cute card, which is perfect for a new baby or a girl's birthday. The image is a digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio. I colored with my new copic markers, I have been having fun with them as well, although I do realize that I need some more colors!
All of the paper for the card is from Stampin Up! And why pink, well, honestly....I still had pink thread in my sewing machine from the last time I used it (years ago!) so I figured, do something pink! I zig zag stitched on the outside and the inside of the card. I think this was fun and I think I will be doing it more soon....maybe in different colors if I get over my laziness and change the thread! LOL :)


Thanks for popping in today, now it is so nice outside - almost 70 degrees, that I need to get out there! Have a great day.
~Melanie



No comments: