Sunday, April 17, 2011

Etsy


I am so excited today! I had my first sale on my etsy shop! Hooray!
I have had this account for over a year, but just in the last couple of weeks, I decided that I wanted to do more business. I started adding my goods to my account, and am so happy that someone liked my stuff enough to buy!
Funny thing is that earlier today I was online shopping (browsing actually) and I thought to myself...I cannot buy any more supplies until I start selling some of the things I have made and use up some of the supplies I have. Then this evening...I sell something! Do you think I should start shopping now? ;)

So, this week is school vacation week for my kiddos. I took a couple of days off of work to spend with my kids, now am just trying to figure what to do. Guess it all depends on the weather and the kids behavior! I DO want to do some spring cleaning, not what the kids have in mind I am sure, but if I am only working 2 days this week, I need to get some other stuff done too. And of course some time for crafting. I have been having so much fun today making hair clips. I made a few as gifts, and some for my daughter's hair and am looking forward to making s
o much more! FUN
But what do I have to share with you today? Well, this card is a cute card that I made with the help of my 3 year old, Sophia. She loves to come in my craft room, as all the kids do, and touch EVERYTHING while I am working. So she helped with this card, she punched out the flowers with me and added the rhinestone centers and placed the flower on the card with dimensionals. I think she will be doing this on her own soon!


Thanks for stopping by today!
~Melanie :)

No comments: